If the library does not have the item you are looking for, we will try to obtain them from another source
- Turnaround time on interlibrary loans varies depending on location and availability of materials
- If we cannot get an item by borrowing it, IFPRI Library will attempt to purchase it, which adds to the turnaround time.
- Including a "Not Needed After" date on all requests is essential.
- Select: Libraries Worldwide, in the Search Limit box and run the query again (image 1).
- If a record exists, click on the "Request Item through Interlibrary Loan" button (image 2), then fill in the information necessary to complete the request. Please remember that including a "Not Needed After" date on all requests is essential, and can be placed in the "Comments". (image 3)